Terms and Condition
1. Our Website
Our website address is: https://contseo.com
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ContSeo Assignments! Our site requires that you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below before using it. The terms and conditions of thoughtfulminds.org may be changed at any moment and without previous notification to the users and visitors of the site. This page should thus be regularly checked by users so that they are aware of any changes to the Terms and Conditions.
If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, you have just one option: stop using the site. ” Using the site after a change in terms of service is interpreted as your compliance with these terms and conditions.
Refund & Modification Conditions
We offer any modifications or clear doubts in the assignments answers if the query is raised within 3 days of assignment delivery. If a student raises a query after 3 days we are not liable to do any modifications.
Also, we don’t offer any refunds or assignments free of cost post the assignment is delivered by our team. It’s the complete responsibility of the student to submit the assignment to the university before the deadline we are not responsible for any issues faced by students in uploading the assignments post Assignments are delivered by us. No new assignment or refund is offered by us in any of such cases.
Post assignment delivery we offer new assignments free of cost for the same subject only in case of copycase in the respective assignment.
This page’s terms and conditions require users to adhere to all the policies outlined there.
We collect certain data directly from you, such as information you enter yourself, data about your course participation, and data from third-party platforms you connect with ContSeo Assignment. We also automatically collect some data, such as information about your device and which parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2. Data You Provide to Us
Depending on how you use the Services, we may collect different information from or about you. Please see the following examples to better understand the data we gather.
3. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt-out of data collection.
4. For What We Use Your Data
- Take the time to answer your inquiries and address your issues.
- Administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants as well as notices about changes to our Service and revisions to our agreements; aforementioned
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device (which you may customize from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app) to send updates and other important messages;
5. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
Certain parts of the Services may not function properly if you choose not to provide us with certain information.
- You can stop getting promotional emails from us by utilizing the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or changing your email choices in your account. Transactional and relationship messages will be sent regardless of your email preferences. This includes administrative confirmations such as order confirmations and significant updates about the Services and policy notices.
- Cookies and other types of local data storage may be controlled by the browser or device you use. You may also be able to manage whether your location or other data is gathered and shared by your wireless device. Using Adobe’s Website Storage Settings panel, you may access and control LSOs.
- Log in to your account at any time to make changes to the information you’ve provided.
6. User rights and responsibilities:
Legal entities or individuals over the age of 13 are only permitted to use Thoughtful Minds. Anyone under 13 is considered an unlicensed and unauthorized user and violates the Terms and Conditions. The user’s continued use of the site represents and guarantees that they are at least 13 years old and agree to all of the site’s terms and conditions.
7. Limitations and exclusions
Storage, creation, and backup of user activity fall to the user. Any data or information of any period will not be maintained, stored, or given access to by Thoughtfulminds.org.
Thoughtful Minds reserves the right to revoke a user’s access to this site at any time and without prior notice if the user violates the Terms and Conditions here. Following a user’s termination from this site, all of the user’s content and any copies of it must be destroyed.
8.The following disclaimer:
There are no warranties, express or implied, for any of the content on this site or any other writings. As part of the agreement, the user agrees to keep this information private and not use it for any commercial purposes. The user’s responsibility is to ensure that he does not misuse the intellectual property belonging to Thoughtful Minds.
Limitation of liability:
Neither the site nor its services or site shall be held liable for any damages resulting from:
- Use of the site.
- Inability to use the service or site.
- Materials misappropriation.
- Damage or loss due to any reason whatsoever.
ContSeo Assignments owns all of the service marks, trademarks, trade names, and logos on the site. Without the prior permission of the site, the user may not download, reproduce, or otherwise use any service marks, trademarks, etc.
9. Our Policy Concerning Children
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests, and we understand the privacy interests of children. Services are not appropriate for children under 13 (or 16 in the European Economic Area). The data will be deleted if and when we become aware that it was obtained from a child under 18.
Unless otherwise specified, the intellectual property rights for all content on ContSeo belong to Contseo and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are retained. Subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions, you may access this through ContSeo for your own personal use.
Unless otherwise specified, the intellectual property rights for all content on Contseo belong to Contseo and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are retained. Subject to the limits outlined in these terms and conditions, you may access this through Contseo for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Reissue content from Contseo
- Sell, rent, or sublicense Contseo
- Reproduce, duplicate or reproduce content from Contseo
- Republish material from Contseo
This Agreement shall commence on the date printed below.
In specific places on our website, people may publish and share information and ideas. Prior to their appearance on the Internet, Contseo does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Contseo, its agents, and/or its affiliates. The comments represent the thoughts and opinions of the individual who posted them. Contseo is not accountable for the Comments or for any other obligation to the degree allowed by relevant legislation. Damages or costs incurred as a consequence of using, publishing or displaying the Comments on this site.
Contseo retains the right to monitor all Comments and delete those that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or violate our Terms and Conditions.You affirm and guarantee that:
- You are authorized to publish the Comments on our website and possess the required permissions and licenses to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The Comments do not include any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, illegal, or otherwise invasive of privacy content.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or clientele, nor to showcase commercial or illegal actions.
You thus give Contseo a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, and permit others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your Comments in any form, format, or medium.